Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sensor:||1/2.8" Sony Star Light Level CMOS Sensor||Resolution:||5.0M CMOS|
|LCD Screen:||11.6" LCD, Resolution 1920x1080p High Clearance Screen||Output:||HDMI, USB Hard Disk|
|Pixel Size:||2.0x2.0um||Power Supply:||DC 12V/2A Power Adapter, Input 100-240V AC|
1080p Hd Microscope Camera,
11.6" Hd Microscope Camera,
OPTO EDU Hd Microscope Camera
5.0M, 11.6" LCD, 1/2.8" CMOS, Screen Resolution 1920*1080 @60FPS, HDMI+USB Mouse Control Menu For Measure, DC12V/2A, 100~240V
|Items||A59.3550 11.6" LCD Digital Camera, HDMI+Mouse Measure, 5.0M|
|Sensor||1/2.8" Sony Star Light Level CMOS Sensor|
|LCD Screen||11.6" LCD, Resolution 1920x1080p High Clearance Screen|
|Output||HDMI, USB Hard Disk|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/2A Power Adapter, Input 100-240V AC|
|Function||Photo, Video, Meaure, Compare|
|Support USB Mouse Control To Capture Photo, Video, Measure, Setting|
|Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, White Balance Adjustable|
|Storage USB 2.0 Hard Disk|
|Net Line 8 Kinds, Width & Color Adjustable|
|Size / Weight||Product Size 268x165x83mm, Net Weight 1.0kg|
|Standard Package||LCD Camera, DC12V Power Adapter|
|USB Mouse Control
|1. Insert the mouse into the camera Type-A USB 2.0 port, connect 12V power supply to camera.
2. Turn on the power switch, when the camera is running, the LED light turns blue
3. Move the mouse to the top left corner of the screen to call up the MAIN MENU, including icon :
Take Photo, Record Video, Preview, Measure, Setting.
4. Move the mouse to the middle position at the bottom of the screen to call up the QUICK MENU, including icon:
Zoom In, Zoom Out, Up/Dow Mirror, Left/Right Mirror, Black/White, HDR, Freeze, Net, Font, 2 Split, 4 Split
5. Click the MEASURE icon to pop up the measure window, which support over 20 kinds of measurement graphics.
6. Click the EDIT button and fill in the name to of new ruler to CALIBRATE. Move the mouse to the corresponding standard scale in the image display window and draw a standard length scale line. Then fill in the length column and click SAVE to complete the calibration setting. If you want to add more ruler, just repeat above steps.
7.Click mm/PX to open or close the screen scale.
At present, the pixels of digital cameras are getting higher and higher, especially the widespread use of mobile phone camera functions, high pixels are loved by everyone. Microscope digital cameras have also introduced digital cameras with 10 million pixels or even 20 million pixels. Most users of microscopes regard the pixel height as the primary condition when choosing a dedicated digital camera. In fact, there is a misunderstanding: the pixels calibrated by the camera are not necessarily real pixels; the reason is that the pixels of some cameras are pixels after interpolation, not the real pixels reflected by the chip; second; you see on the computer The vast majority of image pixels are much lower than the real pixels of the picture taken. The reason is simple: the resolution of your monitor is low, and the image displayed is a compressed and extracted image. Especially for USB cameras, the images we see are compressed images processed by the computer, and the images presented are all images suitable for the computer screen: your computer monitor resolution is 1280X1024, and the preview image displayed is 1.31 million Pixels, your computer monitor is 1920X1080, and the actual preview image is 2.07 million pixels...
Contact Person: Mr. Huang Xin